miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

WARREN SMITH


Rockabilly Legend

Track List

Rock and Roll Ruby
I'd Rather Be Safe Than Sorry
Black Jack David
Ubangi Stomp
Tell Me Who
Tonight Will Be the Last Night
The Darkest Cloud
So Long, I'm Gone
Who Took My Baby
Miss Froggie
Red Cadillac and a Black Moustache
Stop the World
Got Love If You Want It
I Fell in Love
Dear John [Studio Talk + Master]
Hank Snow Medley [Alternate 4]
Do I Love You
Uranium Rock
Goodbye Mr. Love
Sweet, Sweet Girl [False Start + Master]
I Couldn't Take the Chance
I Like Your Kind of Love
Uranium Rock [Alternate Take]
Goodbye Mr. Love [Alternate Take]
Stop the World
Rock and Roll Ruby [Alternate Take]
So Long, I'm Gone [Alternate Take 2]
Old Lonesome Feeling [Incomplete Take]
My Hanging Day
Sweet, Sweet Girl [Alternate Take]

No hay comentarios: